Having A Good Credit Score Is Important To Your Financial Future
At JustMilitaryLoans.com we care about your financial well-being. We understand that there are times you’ll need a personal military loan which offers quick approval turn-around time and simplified payment terms.
However, did you also know that keeping your eye on your credit score is the key to a healthy financial future?
At JustMilitaryLoans.com, we’d like to share some very helpful tips that will help you repair your credit for good.
Your credit score is very important to your financial life. All creditors will look at your credit score also referred to as your FICO score and make a decision about you credit eligibility and ability to manage loans, and money-matters in general.
The higher your credit score, the lower interest rates you’ll pay on credit cards and other loans, including mortgages and automobile loans. Additionally, landlords, cell phone companies and future employers look at your score, because if you can’t be good with money, you might not be a good tenant or employee.
This is why it’s very important to do everything you can to make sure your score is as high as possible. Below aresome tips, we at JustMilitaryLoans.com would like to suggest:
- Review your credit report regularly. Did you know that you’re entitled to receive a free credit report listing all three of the credit reporting bureaus activity of your credit status once per year? Visit www.AnnualCreditReport.com to receive your credit report.
- Contact your creditors. If the bureaus tell you the creditors have verified information you think is incorrect, you’ll need to contact the creditors directly to argue your case. If you succeed in getting the creditor to remove the item from your credit report, make sure you get a letter from the creditor acknowledging the error.
- Don’t be a Credit-holic. Applying for a lot of credit these days will usually have a negative impact on your credit score. Always review all credit card offers you receive carefully and choose wisely. Your pattern of opening new accounts determines 10 percent of your FICO grade.
- Pay on time. The single most important thing you can do to keep your credit in good standing is to pay your bills on time. Even if you need to pay the monthly minimum. Missing even one payment or making a late payment 30 days past due, can lower your credit score by as much as 25 points. If possible, try to sign up for on-line free bill paying. These on-line systems will send you reminder emails of your due date.
- Keep your balance low. Keeping a low balance even if you have a higher credit limit tells your credit card company that you know how to manage credit and that you’re not maxed-out due to lack of savings or other cash reserves. Charging expenses up to your credit limit will certainly hurt your credit score especially if you don’t pay off your balances in full every month.
At JustMilitaryLoans.com we believe that these simple but effective tips will help your financial credit picture. If you need a personal military loan even if you think you have less than perfect credit, please contact us today.
Whether you are in the Navy, Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, or Marine Corps, if you are on active duty and you need a military loan, Just Military Loans is here to help you.
Our Application Process Takes Minutes
It’s Easy To Apply & Easy To Qualify!
|Military Loan Resources|
Edited by: Mary Davis